View Single Post
Old 04-24-2003, 01:41 PM   #64
Helkahothion
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Helkahothion has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Helkahothion Send a message via AIM to Helkahothion
Where to start, where to start.
First of all, I like all the mods and especialy BW. It's a hel of a job and your doing it good.

Amanaduial the Archer: My prom date and one of THE best RPGers on the downs. I believe you have been in all the RPG's I wrote in?

Maikadilwen: ALthoug the scariest person I know also one of the nicest people I know. Good in RPGing as well. (but everybody I like is good at RPGing and I like everybody). Always has a listening ear and is involved with a swell dude.

Cuthalion: Very nice lad. Issn't much on-line anymore, but still nice to talk to when he is.

Durelin: My partner in crime. (we shure shoke them over there eh?) and a good RPGer. Tell Hamfast, that Anuionin will pay him a visit some times.

Lyra Greenleaf: For saying I'm a nice guy heheheehehe. Nah J.K. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. She wrote in my last RPG and shure as hell made an effort for it. It's better because of you Lyra!

Piosenniel:For helping me out with starting the Search for the lost messenger and always so nice to point me to my spelling hehe [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. Also known for her work in the green dragon, which is the biggest tread I know. (has been restarted for 3 times now good job Pio)

Galadrie1: For all those nice chatconversations. Will you be on-line?

Carlas: See up. ALso a very nice girl.

Bethberry and Estelyn Telcontar: Although I think they hate me by now. Always correcting me, when I'm wrecking havoc(again). I know that I am a annoying peace of poo and it is hard to constrain me. We are going into a new year so Ill behave this time. That's a promize. And do not forget, they are swell and the d*mn good mod's.

and ofcaurse not to forget: aurwen_of_Lothlorien!!!!!!!!!! For making such a witty tread. I got cheered up the moment I saw my name. (it took me very long to find it *snif* [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] ) I remember how long my first tread was. Oh wait, it was deleted because I was wrecking havoc with it again. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Garen LiLorian: He owned the first RPG I ever played in and my skills increased massive under his guidence. He left for personel reasons, but I don't know. Maybe somebody knows: Is Garen LiLorian back again? I would shurely send him a thanks note for letting me play. Is there an e-mail adress?

People that I have forgotten, please don't assasinate me!!!!! I mean well. You know that.

[edit]Dragoneyes:An RPGer who must be like all the others, blessed with a writing skill. At first I thought she was a guy hehe, but I thought all the persons on the downs where male. SO I hereby appologize to: Durelin, Birdland and Aylwen Dreamsong for thinking you where guys. Alkoonion shurely fixed that. Oh that reminds me.

Alkoonion Don't believe I saw him somewhere else, whats with that. For making Bree-under-breehill and the Photocollection. Don't forget the downs memorial, but part credit to Maika ofcaurse.

[ April 25, 2003: Message edited by: Helkahothion ]
________
Honda Wave series specifications

Last edited by Helkahothion; 03-07-2011 at 02:15 AM.
Helkahothion is offline   Reply With Quote