View Single Post
Old 04-26-2003, 09:21 AM   #77
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

Quote:
I believe you have been in all the RPG's I wrote in?
[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

The List goes ever on and on...

Lindil: For being so cheerful and full of ideas all the time, although you may not be aware of my existence. For being so into the works of Tolkien, its quite breath taking.

Burrahobbit: Short and sweet. For not being an automatic warning system. Brief, bizarre, but never automatic. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Ez: For replying to my PM when I didnt expect a reply, daft as that may seem! For putting smileys to good use. For remembering me.

Diamond18: For keeping the Crazy Captions thread alive and staying with it for all of its...is it 15 pages? For producing such amusing captions.

Mattius: I love that chicken!

Joy: Another with no idea of my existence. Your faith and belief in Christianity is inspiring.

Alkaoonion: My dear Thain, I am sorry for all the grief that Ive caused you in the past few weeks. For putting up with me and making me a mod. For creating the pics site and the barrowdowns memorial, and most of all for Bree Under Bree Hill itself.

Galadrieloftheolden: Man, for showing an interest in Kidnapped! even from the outside.

Gorothlammothiel: For putting up with my various mispellings of your name, and allowing me to call you Moth. For your incredible writing in Cirith Ungol.

NN10, Susan Delgado and Faye Took: My partners in crime in AAwtK.

Manardariel: Youlielle rocked! For being so sweet! (Despite spelling my name with only three A's)

Lyra Greenleaf: You were fantastic in Search For The Lost Messenger, you dashed all my plans of killing of your character, for then I wouldnt be able to read any more of your posts.

And of course, Naurwen_of_Lothlorien: For starting this thread! Its a great idea, and really sweet. And, like you said it would, it has lightened many a BDer's day, including myself. Thanks.

[ April 26, 2003: Message edited by: Amanaduial the archer ]