View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 04:14 PM   #586
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien
Hmph, the more I'm around the less I like the spreading the reputation rule... I'll rep you eventually, Hook and Legate.
No worry, Lommy; and after all, we only did what was our task - right, Mr. Hook? Hey, put down that gold! I saw ya- wait!!!

And you know my opinion on the spreading rule...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
You are evil. Very, very evil. The whole lot of you.
We like you too. That's why we gave you this honour.

Oh, and btw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Aganzir's phantom who looks like he was dancing
I don't have the impression that he'd be dancing - though yes, I can see it, but on first sight I was rather inclined to believe that he's currently hypnotized and going to murder someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Legate's vision of the food served in Sauron's restaurant proved not only funny but disastrous too
What do you mean by "disasterous" here?
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote