View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 03:45 PM   #46
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Anguirel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
And my copy and pasted PM is now miles away after I again switch computers! Never mind, I'll write another talking about Ulfang. As for the time commitment stuff, the gist of my PM was saying that Ulfang isn't too worrying from that perspective.

My bio is coming up shortly. In the meantime, I'll answer your questions as best I can.

The best Sil chapter overall to read for this RP is probably "Of the Fifth Battle". It tells you the details of the treachery of Uldor in the Nirnaeth. Apart from that, wider readers might like to look up "Swarthy Men" and "Brodda" in the index for more of our scant information about Easterling life.

It is unknown which of Ulfang's elder sons was the eldest of the three, so if you want to be the middling, Folwren, then Ulwarth can be oldest for our purposes.

Uldor's age is unknown, but men lived briefly and intensely in warrior societies. Personally I'd imagine him in his late-twenties. It's up to all you Ulfang family players to work out your ages between you. For the purposes of this RP Ulfang needs to be old and losing his grip, but that can mean anything from 50-70...

Also, remember you might well be brothers by different mothers. But you might want to be full brothers for more intense kinstrife angst.

pio, I've done some reading and my timing for the start is a bit out. Can we start in spring, not winter, about April?

There. Now to go and grab my character description.