View Single Post
Old 08-12-2002, 08:01 AM   #379
Gayahithwen
Wight

Gayahithwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

WoW! We are actually getting back together as a group..? Rinurion sent back the most of the elves..? Yikes! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Oh, I'm back, by the way.. and happy that the school will be starting up on wednesday, because that will mean a more regular access to the computer for me.. Although I won't be able to spend so much time at it when I do get there.. Uuuuummm... well, if that was confusing someone, what I said was that I will get less time more often. So, now that that part is sorted out..

I have no idea what those creatures might be. I vote for voting! HHhhhmmm.. Maybe we should write a summary of what has been happening so far and send it to Gil..? Or just post it here, so all would be sure of the characters.. Or something.. That way, the edit/delete button wouldn't have to be used so often.. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
I think I'm tired. *smiles* oh, well..

Hhhhhmmm... Maybe I should get some more sleep, then I could get back and post.. Take care