View Single Post
Old 10-10-2002, 08:18 AM   #20
lindil
Seeker of the Straight Path

lindil has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Please note the re-organization of the entire thread " Revised Fall of Gondolin".
It has been divided into 4 parts for a couple of what I hope are practical reasons.

the foremost is so that we can finalize [ this phase at least] our discussions and decisions for each section of FOG before moving onto the next. This I am thinking can also aid us by cosolidating all questions that must be voted on into a "section 1 [or 2 or whatever section] poll.

If anyone has comments re: all of this post em here or PM me.

point 2 is that I am hoping that each of us will move over any comments we may have made regarding the transition sections to the RFoG pt. 2 thread.

I can do it by cutting and pasting but I would like each person's comments to be under their own name to minimize confusion.

The section markers "FG-T-01" or "FG-T-13" or
any FG-T-xx indicates that the passage under question is from the transitional section which will have to weave FoG and UT together. Please move all of your comments on these setions to Prt 2

Thanks - I hope all of this snipping and shuffling will create a smoother flowing project, but I apologize for any intervening chaos.

lindil

[ October 11, 2002: Message edited by: lindil ]
The dwindling Men of the West would often sit up late into the night exchanging lore & wisdom such as they still possessed that they should not fall back into the mean estate of those who never knew or indeed rebelled against the Light.
lindil is offline   Reply With Quote