View Single Post
Old 11-21-2003, 10:28 PM   #170
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Sting

Lotar moved from the shadows as he saw the lone bandit messenger bolt towards him. Raising a single hand, his group moved down the road, and were in full sprint before they reached the farm.

Soran's group was there allready. Few yells could be heard from inside. That group had headed for the interior, so his would take care of all the things outside.

Rasping a whisper to his group he said 'Were after supplies in the farm house! Tools, food, and anything of good worth! Go!'

The findings were ood enough. Just like Gareth had said, there were strung meats a plenty, and this would last them a long time. He watched quietly as the men filled sacks. He then looked about for any other things, weapons, or tools that could be used. After rummaging a little while, he saw that nothing he could take would be of any worth, and he waved to his group to set out. They paused for a moment, and Lotar was about to bellow when he picked up their apprehension.

'Whats that sound! What in blazes is Guthwine doing!!' he hissed...

~*~

Kandel

"I think these new recruits can fight. I don't trust them, I don't like them, but I think they will help us win the town."

Kandel listened as Kirima voiced her opinions, but before he opened his mouth, he heard his father begin to organise the raid.

'I'll go see what is going on. I'll come back andlet you know' he said and disappeared behind a tent.

He wasnt all that surprised that his father did not want him there. He did not doubt his father had a fatherly instinct, though it still irked him.

Moving back to his sentry duty, he said with a small smile

'Well, we will be the guards of the camp while they are away collecting spoils!'

He turned his face up to feel small raindrops on his cheeks. 'Hmm...I dont think I envy them, with the weather coming in'

Sitting down beside Kirima, he noticed the expression on her face.

'You wonder why I can stay this calm? You wonder why it doesnt bother me hmm?'

~*~

[ November 21, 2003: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]