View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 09:38 AM   #30
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post
Boro - If we can all make sure to plan things out now, I don't see why you shouldn't be able to take on a main part. Now that we're discussing the extent to which people can write others' characters on the Measure of Success thread, this could be a way of determining whether the sky will, in fact, fall down if someone takes over someone else's character for a few days.
Would that make me a guinea pig?

But, yes we can work around the not being here for the weekends thing, which means I'll be the troupe's Ham. I like the sound of a severe stomach virus, or tragic (depending on who you ask ) loss of voice, right before the performace. That is fitting.

Basic outline of what I'm thinking then...Ideal stage voice and passionate. However, he never gets out of character. He remains boisterous and annoyingly dramatic, even when he's not performing.

I'll be one of the founders then, which leads me, when was the troupe founded? If we're a relatively new troupe, are we talking 1 to 2 years? Under a year?

Quote:
2). Do we have a patron at the moment? If so, who?
I've got no problem with Form's character as our patron. And with regards to patronage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
This is just my suggestion, but I think we might have named ourselves, "The King's Players" out of hubris, either not knowing, or not caring, that in Minas Anor this would be taken as meaning we actually had royal sponsorship. Or maybe there's been a recent edict that you can't call yourself "The King's" or "The Royal" anything without official sanction, and we only just found out, much to our consternation.
I like. "The King's Players" gives the impression that we're legit, and could be interesting as we stumble around curious people asking what King sponsors the troupe.

Quote:
3). Where is our current circuit?
Can't go wrong with Gondor. Bree is a cultural, lively hub, that would be a good place too. Or if we are going with the dragon-idea, perhaps Dale? They're familiar with Dragons and that sparked the need to insert Puppet-Dragon into the act.