View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 02:42 PM   #7005
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narnangol View Post
A clue, perhaps?
You seem to have pulled out something very curious for us to guess.
Clues, clues...

Ok. Well, I think that the most confusing part is how can in be physical and not, and natural and not, at the same time. In a way in works the same way as one of my previous "answers" - calaquendi. (am I that redundant? I have to very those answers every once in a while...) Like everything in the legendarium, it was made, but in our world we consider it natural. On the other hand, just like calaquendi is a division that people created amongst themselves, but is still made up of absolutely natural people....

Does that make any sense?

PS: this is indeed a curious thing - something that I don't remember ever being the answer! (though of course I did not read the whole thread - that would be insanity!!!)