View Single Post
Old 09-14-2002, 11:58 PM   #68
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Pio -- I don't care when the second choosing is, but I think there should only be one. This is the point where all decisions are made---sort of a sorting out of the kin. Hobbits to the left who want to be hobbrim. Hobbits to the right who want 3rd century Anduin. And any hobbit from the Star who wants to return to the 4th age, just drop out of line!

I have a feeling that the Star hobbits are all going bye, bye. Kali is obvious, and Child. Rose will probably want to come with me. We discussed this in her background info, and how she'd have to have no family left in order to make that choice. I am her guardian. Daisy, we originally saw Daisy as a hobbrim. Any second thoughts?

Oh, yeah, I asked Helen to free up a hobbit or two for adoption when I go to the Third Age. But she's being very industrious, and there seem to be plenty to pick from! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I do think some things were left out of the thread, but were in our pms. The main thing was that Ar-pharazon acted on his own because he had a copy of Morgoth's memo. He kept all this secret from Sauron. We did not want the hobbits brought to Sauron's attention in any significant way. Great Warg sent me a pm asking about this.

Pio -- How should we get that info to the reader? Could it come out in the tactical discussions you're having with Mith, or with one of the other Elves? I don't think this is something Child would be terribly aware of--Pio would be more likely. Please advise.

Bird-- I'm looking forward to our little adventure. Couldn't you just incinerate the bodies?? How many do we get to knock off? Child is practicing very hard with her weapons.

sharon

sharon