View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 10:39 AM   #18
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Yay I think this idea sounds good! I'd also be willing to participate, but my Thursday is going to be quite busy as my last lecture ends at 6pm my time (gmt +2) and I've promised to see some friends around 9pm... So my participation depends on when you're going to do it.

Also, I use Skype on Linux and it's in some ways inferior to the Windows version as it lacks some features. I've never tried conference calls yet but I think it *should* work. And as for recording the call, is it possible to do it with the full Windows version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Well, maybe if some fellow Finnish 'Downers had it
*raises hand*
Seriously though it isn't a very big deal to install it (unless your computer is so crappy it can't run one more program ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Because if we do it late European time (and especially Finnish time as we're one hour ahead of central Europe and two of Brits) I can't probably be talking aloud in this apartment
Bah we Finns can have a reading session of our own.

But yeah in any case, I'll post my info.
Username: Aganzir
Role: annoying females or elven men (with an accent). But basically I'm fine with anything (except singing).
Time: Thu 25th: 10-14 & 16.30-19 gmt. I don't think I'll be home early enough to join in even later... But from Friday on, I have much more time and basically all my evenings (except for Sunday) are free, so if we're going to do another take, I'm in.