View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 02:12 PM   #20
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Might View Post
Here's my idea, hope it sounds ok - what about a scene that also took place on the 23rd in Middle-earth?
If several people join in we could do the Host of the West marching towards the Black Gate.
If only two other persons happen to join we could do Frodo and Sam towards Mount Doom, one being the narrator.

Tell me what you think of this.
There's not that much dialogue on the march to Morannon, IIRC. But why the 23rd, not the 25th?
Possible selections:
1.)The parley with the Mouth of Sauron. Roles: Narrator, Mouth, Gandalf, Pippin (interior monologue).
2.) The Cracks of Doom. Roles: Narrator, Frodo, Sam, Gollum.
3.) The beginning of The Steward and the King up to the fall of Barad-dûr. Roles: Narrator, the Warden, Éowyn, Faramir, Eagle (doesn't have to be a countertenor).
I'd favour the latter, as it has a female role for Agan or Lommy. What d'ya think?