View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 12:03 PM   #19
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

I'm disappointed in the Living thus far. A lot of folks have been rather absent (both yesterday and today) and not enough folks have been quoting the Night kill victims in an attempt to point out why they were killed (in terms of "Because of X they thought he was the Seer, because of Y they thought he was the Ranger" etc.).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
I also like phantom. I don't necessarily find him innocent but I like him. Hey phants I missed you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Right back at you, my lion.
I'm incredibly surprised no one has picked up on that exchange. At least they did quote me "painting the bulls eye" where I was daring the packs to kill me.

But why kill Rune? It was obvious he was busy with RL stuff and he basically didn't declare anyone innocent (except Form when he voted for him, which would seem to undo a defense) and didn't really paint anyone as guilty (he labelled Green as more annoying).

If I was a WW the Seer would be the only viable target in the early going. So I have to ask why Rune would be killed. And what would make me look like a Seer? As someone on the Living thread pointed out I had groups of 4 (rather than 2) at the top and bottom of my list. So no, I don't really think there's good Seer evidence for me.

So that leaves (1) truthful kill and (2) misleading kill. In other words, one pack could've targeted me because I somewhat suspected all three of them, or because I felt good about all three of them. But of course if option 2 was the case I'd expect one of the pack to hint as much on the thread (suggest I was killed for having correct suspicions to see if others would latch onto it).

Oh, and Rune- if I had been the Hunter I would've chosen ++Phantom as my Hunt victim in the early going, until I had some information to go on.