View Single Post
Old 03-08-2005, 04:14 AM   #667
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
Mellonin stiffened for a moment, and then knelt beside Ravion, and spoke.

"I have been less than grateful. I am sorry. I owe you much... Yes, we will return home, home to Minas Tirith. Will you not journey with us, and receive my parents' blessing? How glad they will be to have their son safely returned! Come, and share our joy."

Hoofbeats caught her attention, and her head turned as Ravion started to answer. She stood. "The elf and the wayfarer boy! They have returned." A snort from Celegoer was followed by words from Nethwador, half joy half scolding. THe wild edge had come back to the boy's voice.

"Peace, " said Taitheneb, and slowly the boy calmed. Nethwador touched Bella's hand, and stood trembling before her. "Bella, mellon."

She nodded, and took his hand, and drew him to the fire opposite Ravion. Together they sat down, and tangled whispers passed between them, some in Sindarin, some in the wayfarer's tongue, some in the common speech. Mellonin smiled. "Does he know what you are saying?"

Bella smiled. "Perhaps not, " she replied. Nethwador's dark eyes flickered toward Mellonin, and then back toward Bella. Liornung brought them each a blanket, and they inched closer to the fire, and rejoined hands.

Mellonin stood beside Ravion, who stared for a while at the fire, and then looked up at her.

Last edited by mark12_30; 03-08-2005 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Taitheneb & Nethwador's return