View Single Post
Old 05-15-2005, 03:05 PM   #180
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I have made a rather long case and would ask that you reread my posts. I will, however, summarize my findings. There is some suspicion of Feanor, which I uphold but that phantom is spearheading. There has been this suspicion since the first day but doesn't seem to be founded on much evidence albeit there is some and she appears to be somebody to watch.

I have attempted to lay out an organized and imformative case against Firefoot. She was supported by Ang and it was done in a more subtle way. Mind you the Feanor was also supported by not as subtly. Firefoot jumped on the guilty bandwagon when there was little hope of Ang being saved. I aver that this was in an attempt to give herself a defense. Yet she never said she suspected anybody. Firefoot has been playing it cool and yet not keeping herself out of the posting activity. In her posts she has avoided giving offense or standing out? Why? Because she doesn't want the spot light to be on her.

Please review our suspects and vote accordingly.