View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 10:09 PM   #42
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Inzil - the creepiest thing about him is that he doesn't seem suspicious of me! No, seriously, I find his jumping-on-Cab-for-jumping-on-Mac at least as opportunistic as Cab's jump was. Actually, I see Cab's in a bit better light, since someone needs to get suspicions going, right? A risky role to play but a necessary one.
Also, I got the impression Cab was his main suspect? If it was Mac, I'm not quite sure why, but he chose to vote him.
I guess the idea is that he suspects them in tandem- but still, why pick the one he *hadn't* been talking about? And it looks to me as if his initial "suspicion" might have just been a joke and only became serious after Legate's posts about them.
All same, this would be clumsy playing for an experienced wolf. The same goes for Mac and Mc "suspecting" each other so loudly.

If I had to guess right now, though, I'd say Zil + either Mac or Mc *might* be possible fellows- but once again, it all seems like cub-tactics.

Sorry... must be channelling Lommy.
Edit: x'd since Rikae.