View Single Post
Old 09-10-2003, 08:55 PM   #263
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elora has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

You and me both [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Last night I was merrily planning ahead when it occurred to me that maybe my ideas had remained locked in my head and that I hadn't COM-MUN-I-CAT-ED to others. Kind of a typical oversight. Can create hiccups, although it does make for an interesting and surprising unfolding of a RP, particularly when the plot is not so distinctly shaped! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hopefully a morning snatch will work for everyone... An idea will be that when Devorin realises that Vanwe hasn't taken Deor for a run, a search party will be organised to locate the missing horse. As stable hand, Vanwe will naturally set out, which gives Naiore the necessary chance.

Perhaps Vanwe will even find traces of trail that Naiore missed in her hurry... dunno yet. Another idea that just decided to float about aimlessly inside my empty skull. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight