View Single Post
Old 09-23-2002, 09:40 PM   #87
Tirned Tinnu
Wight

Tirned Tinnu has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Whooo... I'm glad we all ironed that out. As for the word "heathen", good grief, man! Heathen is the wrong word altogether. It means "strange" and "uncivilized." Please, I beg of you, when you use words to describe other people's religions to keep them in terms which are agreeable. We are, after all, "civilized" Christians, aren't we?

As for my favorite character in Narnia, it's Puddleglum the Marsh Wiggle. I found that it was he who lead Pole and Eustus (sic?) to find Caspian's son - and acted as a leader and scout though his fears were plain and his complaints many. By the time all are safe and sound, we've learned that not all Puddleglum's fears were false, and that he is filled with interesting wisdom.
Oh, and I have just recently been introduced to eel! It's most tasty. I would certainly like to take a nice afternoon by his wigwam to have some of his delicious eel stew!
[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ September 23, 2002: Message edited by: Tirned Tinnu ]