View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 03:01 PM   #368
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
To Nogrod in particular - I left it open in particular for Adnan and Hadith's conversation, as the announcement and my entire post could occur after their conversation is over, or, Khamir and Beloan start to pass the word around and it only reaches Hadith and the two after their conversation is over, or at least, over to us.
I guess it's best the word reaches Hadith and Adnan only after their discussion. I might try to wrap that discussion up with a short post tomorrow or the day after - the discussion might even end with the word coming to them? Or would you like to continue it after they hear the news? That's possible also, I think...

------
And sorry all you in the fellowship itself! (I'm kind of ashamed to confess this) I just haven't had time to dive in to your adventure so far, a couple of occasional posts not included. In the beginnig I thought that I would read them conveniently just before the different parties meet up. Today I thought of looking... and there surely is a lot of it! I'll update myself on it in the days to come to be at the state of things as a co-writer when the meeting actually happens (my characters surely will be totally ignorant of their personalities, as they need be )!