View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 04:33 AM   #831
Encaitare
Bittersweet Symphony

Encaitare is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom
Encaitare- Unexpectedly tall, and chillingly familiar. She was like an amalgamation of people that I used to know- my orchestra girls from back in the day. When I played in various youth symphonies and university orchestra and such, I knew a small group of girls that played with me in nearly every group. We had a shared taste in music and films, and a similar sense of humor, and I just loved them. From everything I saw Enca was shockingly similar to them, and I am completely convinced that if we knew each other in RL we would be friends.
I was so excited that we both loved the same bands! It's not a very popular genre, but I love talking about it. Also, I am pleased to have been described as "chilling," even out of context.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formy
Really? Really, Encai? How long have we chatted online and you did not expect this? I am amused.
Well, like I told you the other day, you often make me laugh on AIM but usually have a very, shall we say, clean vocabulary. You must understand, my dear Michael, that you came with the good-Catholic-boy tag stuck to you, and this being so far removed from my life experiences, I would remain somewhat reserved so as not to offend your delicate sensibilities. Now that I know your true colors, all bets are off!

You guys... I really miss you all.
Encaitare is offline   Reply With Quote