View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 08:26 AM   #48
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
The General's son

I apologise for the long wait. I'm afraid it was not my will that was the biggest obstacle, rather my computer that has been acting most strange lately….

Evrathol is the son of Arlöme and Morgôs.

Evrathol is often thought of as a quiet and restricted person, but he opens up as soon as there are more people around him. Evrathol is very much like his father in appearance, maybe more than personality.

He has some of the same paleness as his father, which is emphasised by the black raven hair. Although the colour of his eyes makes small resemblance with his father’s, the structure of the eye itself, is very much alike. Evrathol is tall like both his parents and carries himself like an elegant creature, full of confidence. Even though he is young, he is far more confident and self conscious than one might have thought in the first place.

i) The King has been asked by several of his nobles to erect a new temple in the city to the honour of Rhais. This party hopes that such a temple will help their cause to have the sky god worshipped above the goddess of the earth. Does the player?s character support or oppose the construction of the new temple?

Evrathol has no objections towards the new temple, nor does he support it fully. He doesn't directly have any concerns about the outcome of the new temple, which keeps him neutral -for now at least.

ii) For the last few years there have been calls for a law that would limit the term of service of any Avari in a royal posting to ninety-nine years. There are many amongst the nobility who feel that too many of the highest positions in the kingdom are closed to humans by the immortals who currently occupy them. Does the player?s character think that such a law would be just?

Evrathol strongly opposes to such a law, like his parents. He finds it most unjust towards his kind because it has always been like this and he see no reason to change it now. He also knows that his father would probably loose his strong position, something Evrathol or the rest of the family, wouldn't have any great benefit of.

iii) The King has yet to declare his heir. Does the player’s character think that it should be the King’s son, who is the younger child, or should the King choose his daughter, in which case the noble she is promised to in marriage will rule?

Once again, Evrathol is not certain if this is anything that concerns him, so he doesn't find it suitable for him to have any clear opinion. He is not comfortable expressing it either. He is, however, a person who likes traditions and appreciates those the Pashtian have. If he was to choose between the two of them, disregarding the old traditions and laws, he would anyhow choose the son. Even though Siamak is not outspoken, nor very confident Evrathol is of that opinion that they may have some things in common. Evrathol could also see himself working with Siamak in the future.

Cheers,
Orofaniel

PS. Looks neat everyone! Can't wait for the game to begin.

Last edited by Orofaniel; 11-15-2004 at 12:29 PM.