View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 01:26 PM   #51
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Novnarwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Novnarwen Send a message via Yahoo to Novnarwen
Boots

Hi!

This is starting to get very exciting - seeing all the spots having been filled by excellent writers and creative characters!

I was just going to make a little note, or request regarding my character Tarkan.

Even though he might seem very evil now, he might change, (and he might not, ) during the Game. For now, I was hoping that no one would suspect him for anything. He is after all a priest! Who on earth would believe Tarkan has other than good intentions? He might appear odd to you, but please do not suspect too much just yet.

If you do, then I think that it'll be very hard for Tarkan to surprise you during the writing process. It'll also be very hard for me as well, (please note that I'm not complaining) to write for a character who has already been 'judged' in advance, because I won't have anything to go on. I'm not trying to make this difficult, but Tarkan has done nothing yet to deserve suspicion. I honestly believe it would be somewhat wrong to suspect him of anything at this point. For now, he is none other than the younger (I decided that just now, if that's alright, Master Fordim) half-brother of the King, who happens to be a priest...

Short question: Fordim, are we to put up real bios now? Or do we wait?

Thanks,
Nova