View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 08:04 AM   #641
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Whoopee!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
So, Asta's had her fireworks now. I'd say the explosion follows the dinner-gong by no more than a few minutes.

(I'm assuming here that Coldan didn't leave through the back gate.)
No he didn't - which is to say, he hasn't yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
And yes, I know this goes against the idea that we should wait for Cirdacil and V., but the way the conversation between Coldan and Aldarion went, I thought it was important that he have no chance to report back to the other two.
My thought exactly (as you probably guessed).

EDIT: Coldan has rejoined Harry and Asta in an, er, rather tempestuous way. Just to up the tension a bit more, he hasn't yet gotten round to telling them about Aldarion. He will, of course, but whether he'll manage to dissuade Asta from crashing the party is anyone's guess. (I think he'd at least try not to mention Gloredhel here and now, but, well...)
Oh, and if he can't stop Asta, I think you all know what he'll do.

Last edited by Pitchwife; 06-15-2011 at 05:27 PM.