Thread: The White Horse
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2003, 06:44 PM   #372
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Shield

Change, that bane of the Noldor and other elves as well, is no stranger to Rohan and I am sure that all our Rohirrim writers look forward with courage and fortitude to the new events scheduled for Rohan.

The Golden Hall will be revamped over the weekend and a new White Horse Inn thread will be started, to reflect the new challenges and abilities of our Rohirrim writers.

Look for a list of those who are eligible to game in Rohan when the new Horse thread opens. (Hint: if you've been here before June 1, 2003, you will be on that list, with the provision that you respect the rules, which have been clarified.) And a party to celebrate the new digs.

Look also for more clearly explained criteria for gaming in Rohan. And new members of the Rohirrim team who are here to help you have the best games possible to do justice to the legends of the heroric Rohirrim.

And if I am allowed a non-Tolkien allusion, I will quote Grace Slick, "It's a new dawn."

Bęthberry,
Innkeeper of The White Horse and
Moderator for Rohan