View Single Post
Old 09-19-2002, 08:03 PM   #24
Marileangorifurnimaluim
Eerie Forest Spectre

Marileangorifurnimaluim has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Elenna posted the following. Is this what we post here, or PM our Mentor? Do you want something in this format/level of detail?
*Maril looks about, somewhat bewildered. "I don't think we're not in Kansas anymore.."*
Quote:
My Character:
Name: Meneciriel "Ciri"
Race: High Elven
Appearance: deep gold hair, green eyes. 5'6", 120 lbs. Scar across right cheek. Not beautiful, but looks interesting.
Weapons: A spear and throwing daggers
Personality: Very introspective and intense. Doesn't trust people easily, but also doesn't lose her temper quickly.
History: Used to dwell in Lindon, but now lives in Rivendell. Her family has all gone over the sea, except for her husband, Erestor (yikes! A married character!) and her daughter Eilithien.

Background info:
After the War of the Ring, Elrond begins to plan his journey West. He has lost interest in Middle-Earth, and has passed the day to day runnings of Rivendell to his sons and his counselors, in particular Erestor and his wife Meneciriel. However, without the attention of the Lord, Rivendell is beginning to fall into disrepair.

When the messenger arrives, Elrond does not wish to go to Minas Anor. He chooses Meneciriel, along with his sons and another member of his household, to go in his place.

The First Post:
The messenger had arrived the night before, a burly man riding a gray horse. "I have a...blah, blah.