View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 09:35 PM   #95
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Oh wow, I was the first to ever fill this out (like 5 years ago)! I'm going to sorta copy Fea and put my old answers in italics, see how accurate they still are:

Name: wilwarin538, or Wilwa(most popular), but in the "real world" it would be Vanessa.....those are indeed still my names

Quest: to become a butterfly.....aww, wasn't I adorable, my new quest is to finish University

Favourite colour: blue(but I think that might be a little obvious)...now my favourite colour is pink

Most beloved Tolkien character: Nessa.....haha, no, it's Pippin

Least beloved Tolkien character: Bill Ferny....sure

Worst habit: accidently ignoring people I don't want to ignore
Best habit: accidentely ignoring people I do want to ignore
.....both of those are amazing answers, and still very true

Unlikeliest celebrity crush: Alan Rickman(yes I have old man crushes too)......yes!

Weirdest hobby: I like to learn alphabets, not the actual language, just the alphabet (ie. greek, hebrew, arabic) it amuses me ....don't do that anymore, I'm not really sure what my new weirdest hobby is.

Best place in Middle Earth: Lothlorien(cause of all the pretty trees)......yes!

Best place outside of Middle Earth: Canada......yes! Though there are many places other than Canada that I love, but it's certainly number 1

Most embarrassing moment: the time I didn't know what "Tell the Mormegil that Wilwarin is here." was refering to, that was very embarassing (it was in one of the WW games)......I have no memory of that, my current one is recently when I went through a Tim Hortons drive thru (it's a coffee place, super popular up here), and after paying I started driving away without getting my coffee, and I had to back up, then when I started to go to leave I was still in reverse (luckily no one was behind me)

Most daring moment: when I modded WWX, which turned out ok....haha, not so much anymore, I think going on a 13 hour bus ride to Geneva (by myself) and letting the bus driver drop me off at a sketchy truck stop on the side of the highway until Mac could pick me up, was probably pretty daring

Favourite "LotR" actor: Dominic Monaghan....hmm, John Noble has taken over

Least favourite "LotR" actor: Liv Tyler....no, I like her now, the guy who played Elrond bugs me (so much so that I can't recall his name)

Theme song: Veggie Tales!!!!!! ......no, I think Steer by Missy Higgins just about sums up my life right now

Style guru: (<---confused smile)....aww, I was cute. I make my own style! :P

Most crucial accessory: my blue butterfly necklace.....now a silver butterfly necklace!

Greatest weakness: I'm very shy, though that can be a good thing, depends......not as shy anymore, now my biggest weakness is caring what other's think of me too much

Greatest strength: my music.....still relevant, and I'm not afraid to ask questions

Favourite place to visit on the Downs: Middle-Earth Mirth....yes!

Best Downer Buddy: all of you!!!! Actually that would be Glirdan.....yes, still my Glirdy, and now an even greater emphasis on the "all of you"

Parting shot: Vote for Pedro! (first thing that popped into my head).....ha, I was such a dork :P let's go with: "avoid holding onto ideas just because you are used to them"