View Single Post
Old 03-22-2004, 04:33 PM   #7
Nimikôi Angarauko
Pile O'Bones

Nimikôi Angarauko has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nimikôi Angarauko
1420!

well guys im new to the forums but heres my input i recently, meaning last week, wrote a paper about the good vs evil complexities in lotr and i feel that the Evil Manifest, as i call them, fall due to their desire for something out of their reach and instead of letting it go it drives them with an evil ambition, but this desire never starts out evil just over ambitious case in point Melkor all he wanted to do was create life of his own to basically be a true God but this eventually drove him to his other horrible deeds i.e. the creature of orcs, his want to enslave the earth, and a slew of others. This over ambitious desire is seen time and time again even with Saruman he started out with intention to take the Ring from the Enemy and destroy him even to the end, well to the end but to the fall of orthanc, and use it to destroy the Enemy thats also why he played "puppet" to sauron so he could survive the flood and in the end be triumphet and there are the first signs of his evil. The truely Evil beings are bad their just written that way

Last edited by Nimikôi Angarauko; 03-22-2004 at 04:36 PM.
Nimikôi Angarauko is offline   Reply With Quote