View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 01:12 PM   #3047
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

Location: In my luxury Barrow, snuggled up in a pile of satin pillows, eating fresh fruit.
JennyHallu has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to JennyHallu Send a message via AIM to JennyHallu Send a message via MSN to JennyHallu Send a message via Yahoo to JennyHallu
lmp, will you list and summarize all these familial connections before the start of the game? I'm no hobbit...very confused am I.

And as for whether my family shall influence my voting, I am afraid it shall not at all. As I have stated before, I am rather eccentric, and I feel my only loyalties are to my little dog Fufu. And even my sister Celuien...deary me! Such a pretty girl she was! I don't know what could have inspired her to throw it away and marry that...that...that...MAN!

He's always trying to take my cooking pots for outerwear. Mamma and I taught little Celuien so well, but ever since she married her kitchen is always in total disrepair! No, I'm afraid I believe any of the crazy people in this village capable of anything, except, of course for sweet little Fufu.