View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 11:01 AM   #4998
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Well, there was that thing that you, Agan, and yours truly began to begin discussing around Christmas time... As far as I know, that wasn't completely off the table but at least temporarily postponed. Thoughts? Plans? Devious schemes?

ETA: I am in no condition to be a mod now, with my schedule, but I can be a back up mod, and I just want to help plan that particular game.
To be honest, I never said "yay let's do it", it was more like Agan talking about it to me and assuming I'm in. Seeing as she's going to be travelling soon and I just promised to mod the next paper telephone plus am going to be mildly busy with the restarted Scarburg Meadhall, I think we could let the idea rest for now, and maybe dig it up in the late summer or in the autumn?

So whoever wants to and can mod next should do it.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote