View Single Post
Old 11-03-2003, 12:38 AM   #119
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Sting

Lotar almost knocked his tent half down storming through the entrance.

'The nerve of that boy! Does he have no substance between his ears?! He could've hired anyone!!!'

He buried his fist in his bed roll to vent. He hoped Kandel wouldnt show up to cheer him this time. He really did not need that kind of help.

When he heard a rustle, he jerked around and yelled 'I warn ye Kandel! Leave me to my own devices! Blast any messenger that bothers me!!'

'Hmph. You always were to quick to anger. I knew you would'nt change Lotar'

Lotar took a while to reguster the voice, but once he got a clear view of the mans face, he balled his fist.

'Guthwine'

'Aye, it is me. I have news from Weathertop. And this time I hope it will go answered'

'Do not plague me now Guthwine, not now' he said lowly.

'I do not think your mood is of the greatest importance at a time like this. The people of Weathertop are dying waiting for your supplies Lotar. Bree must fall now, or else we have naught to fight for'

'And you think I do not know that! Blast ye Guthwine, ye take me for a simpleton! What is it you wish me to do? Waltz in there now unprepared and let them beat us down? I will not make such a foolish move! It must be planned. We need strength...'

'And that boy you yelled at for recruiting, is that your idea of strengthening?' Guthwine said with little effort. 'He may have had a band that could turn around your force here, and you threatened to out him! I think you need to control your temper and think this through'

Lotar stood up and stared Guthwine in the face 'Leave me man. I will discuss this with ye later. Go talk to the men and see for yourself' and he turned his back on the man and waited for him to leave.