View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 07:39 AM   #1
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril *Fan Fiction Information and Recommendations*

Many members of the Downs enjoy reading fan fiction and some have asked for information and recommendations. Newcomers to the forum are often not aware that the Barrow-Downs also has a fan fiction forum located here. However, there are also numerous other sites with fan fiction, of wildly varying quality. This thread is for your recommendations - please give links and tell us what it is that you particularly like (or don't like!) about the stories you mention. You may also mention your own stories; members here may not always check out the fan fiction site regularly, so it will hopefully be helpful to remind them of new developments elsewhere.

Here are two recommendations of mine, written by two of our administrators:

Mithadan's Tales of Tol Eressëa, continued here , here , and here

Gilthalion's THE HOBBITS

Please do not give complete reviews or differentiated comments here - you may do that on the fan fiction site.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote