View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 07:38 PM   #952
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I apologize that I haven't been dedicating as much time as I would like to this RPG these last few weeks. I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed with school lately and frankly, I'm just plain exhausted.

Anyways, I am thinking I will just delete my save and repost something later, as what I am planning to write would probably better fit after all of those posts. Thank goodness it is a long weekend- I will definitely be writing something in the next few days, hopefully tomorrow. I won't actually delete that save just yet...not until I know for sure that I want to change its placement, which again, should be by tomorrow.

Hilde- if I recall correctly, Shae should be the one who actually still possesses Granny Brenna's stone. In my post, I was actually planning to give it back to Carl, but if I do end up deleting my save and reposting (which I probably will), then that could be a bit problematic...