View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 11:41 AM   #574
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

I think Hookbill's 'Downs Newspaper is getting inside my head.

So, I think in last weeks (or perhaps the week before) there was a picture of a little koopa troopa with the headline 'Fake Hookbill finally exposed' or something to that effect.

Anyway, I had a dream that I was the one who caught the imposter...I don't have too many dreams that I remember, but by far it was the strangest dream I had since first watching 'Dumb and Dumber' and having C-bass break down my door and kick the snot out of me. (Which was a long time ago).

It was like a dream within a dream, because in my dream I was sleeping, then I woke up to see this little imposter Hookbill running around my room. I got out of bed and caught it in my comforter saying 'Yes, I got him! I got him! He's in my sheet!' I must have woke up and still been half sleeping because, for a good 2 minutes I was holding my comforter as if I had a little imposter Hookbill in there repeating 'I got him! He's right here!' Then I came to my senses and realized there was no fake Hookbill in my sheet and I didn't catch him...drat.