View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 11:41 PM   #171
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
(For those of you who've missed the joke, I was once a cobbler for a pack Boro was in, and I met the same fate as Izzy. Hehe. Makes me giggle.)
I was going to mention Morsul's game where the wolves killed cobblerHim, but several people beat me to it.

Quote:
Nerwen: I wonder who "Izzy's wolf" was? There may be a clue in her posts.
I glanced over her posts briefly when finding Boro's posts, and I didn't see anything, but I didn't look at them all together. There might be something there - it would certainly be nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoia View Post
It's possible that it wasn't even so much bad luck as it was that the wolves thought Izzy was the seer, which I think is also a definite possibility. Go back to Christina's vote at the end of day one on Boromir; the kill certainly makes a lot more sense from the perspective that the wolves thought her to be the seer, and that she'd dreamed one of their own, i.e. Boromir.
1. For a moment I thought you were talking about me.

2. Why would the wolves think she was the seer and that she'd found a Boro-wolf? If that was true, she'd have either gone after him far more aggresively, or she'd have revealed. They could have thought she was the Seer and would dream of him, though - and that could be the reason. Or it could have been bluff, or it could have been killing someone who never seems to get lynched, or it could have been that they don't like yellow flowers. Really, trying to guess the wolves' reasoning is rather shooting in the dark.

EDIT: xed with a Nerwen