View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 03:00 PM   #109
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Let's not keep up this "representatives are tp and the force to counterbalance him" -stuff any more.

Let's see tp being one of the many representatives where his power is like one sixth or seventh of the total - and that's it. Please.
This is the only time I said anything about "counterbalancing phantom", and that was only because I was using Boro's rhetorics. And that said, I believe I was the first one to speak about many representatives and the advantages of democracy, thank you, so no worries.

And although I am not happy with what just happened *glances at Mira*, three votes are nothing. Unless there are more mad people around, which I hope not. See also what I said above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
I am still leaning towards voting for Nerwen.
If it is so, then I might vote somebody else - I am fine with Nerwen getting two votes, and I could use my vote then for somebody else from my many options.

EDIT: x-ed with Boro and onwards
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote