View Single Post
Old 12-21-2002, 11:34 AM   #181
TheLadyAerowen
Haunting Spirit

TheLadyAerowen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to TheLadyAerowen
Silmaril

Alearindu laughed a little at Volondil. 'I was saying, that I would, as well, much rather be on horse-back than being dragged along behind him.'

Alearindu grinned, and then continued. "I wasn't able to be at the Council of Rangers, for I had other duties to attend to. But, I was at the feast we had later, which is where I had met Gandalf and Bethberry. I was actually informed by Strider, or others might know him as Aragorn, about Castle Maladil.'

'Yes, Aragorn was a close friend of mine. But, as he told me of this journey, I decided to come because well, for one, it's a good adventure for me, and I feel I can help in some way when a company of many different races goes on such an adventure. I know many forms of healing, but it seems I am not the only one.'

'And yet, on this journey, I feel incomplete. I have a very dear friend whom I would die for. She is called Aerowen, and she gave me the sword I carry and the necklace I bear. I'm not quite sure why she isn't with us. I'm sure she would love another journey, but maybe there was something I wasn't informed of.' Alearindu went quiet here, already missing her friend terribly.

'As long as I live through this journey, I shall see her again.' Alearindu nodded and smiled a little at Volondil.