View Single Post
Old 07-03-2004, 11:27 AM   #127
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots Blonde?

Ok, several people to attend to so bear with me (those concerned of course, if you couldn't care less about me then feel free to skip ahead!).

Estel, you may have another shot at me. The things you got right were as follows; brown hair (though you did say "or blonde" so you shouldn't really get that much credit!) blue eyes and near enough 5'10 (actually, I'm 6'0)

I will give another description of you in my next post, so watch out!

Feanor, I stand by my description of you. I think you are side-stepping so as not to reveal your true identity (and I think you do have a dungeon).

Evisse, 'crude sense of humour'? Moi? Is this because of that thing I posted on the "I hope this is a joke" thread? Ach! If only I could prove otherwise....and I look nothing like Fran Healy (thankfully). Where on earth did you get that idea from!

Saraphim, by far the closest yet. Although there's a crucial element which is wrong. I know this will be hard to take but, as I already pointed out, I do not have blonde hair! It would be awesome but nevermind. Anyway, Faramir's hair was just as cool as Eomer's.

And Saraphim, without actually pinning me down, is way out in front in the race. Congratulations!

Last edited by Eomer of the Rohirrim; 07-03-2004 at 11:30 AM.
Eomer of the Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote