View Single Post
Old 07-03-2004, 10:33 PM   #135
Audreidi
Pile O'Bones

Location: I'm not sure anymore, on account of my being dead and all.
Audreidi has just left Hobbiton.
Well...gone for a day or so, and this thing explodes. Heh.

Quote:
Jandalf always seemed like she should have short, bouncy red hair, and have a lot of energy.

I don't really know how I picture Audreidi, but she always has dark hair in my mind. I don't know exactly how that works, but ya know..... strange things happen in my mind. *shrugs*
Well, considering that Jandalf and I are identical twins...Jandalf generally has a lot of energy when she's around other people, but when she's on her own she gets very lethargic. That applies to both of us, really. We both have dark hair--some strands are curly and almost black, and some are poker-straight and light brown. Mix of Mom and Dad...and it causes a lot of frizz...sigh. Anyone else care to take a stab in the dark as to the details of this newb's appearance? Some people can really guess, I see...intuition and all that, what?

--Audreidi & Jandalf, proud members and Twins of Optometry for the Society of Nearsighted Elves
Audreidi is offline   Reply With Quote