View Single Post
Old 07-04-2004, 01:58 PM   #140
Eowyn Skywalker
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eowyn Skywalker has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Eowyn Skywalker
*coughs, spews coffee all over the computer moniter* Hey, why was I even drinking COFFEE, I HATE coffee!... anyhow... I am hysterical over your guesses of what I look like... SERIOUSLY... and that's not good at the moment, concitering the fact that my hands are all shaky, and I don't feel so great... I really am thinking of linking a picture just so you all can see how misled you are... maybe I'll change my avater for a while. Firstly, to whomever invisioned me as athletic, you are VERY wrong. I am the least athletic girl you will ever see, and my name, to discribe me, should more be Jaina Gamgee... noooo... Marigold Solo, maybe. I look very hobbitiesh, in my opinion, being short (5"2), and slightly overwheight, not to mention the cape that must be glued to me... I always wear it. My hair is not short, nor streaked, it's long, gold-brown, without any trace of dyes... I dyed it once, and that was enough. I look like I should've lived in Middle-earth. Whoever said that I wore a lightsaber... that was close, I do often enough. Also the comment on having a lightsaber, or toy sword and not afraid to use it... that's me as well. I also sometimes wear a tiara to add to the Eowyn look. I look SOMEWHAT like my present avatar, but nothing like any of you think I look like... that's it, I'm making a new avatar! I need to fix these miscomprehentions!!! Does my name really make you think sports girl?!?!?!?!?!?! Oh well... I like the lightsaber-pack'n image of myself though...

Now, my thoughts on what everyone looks like...

Audreidi *I KNOW I'm met you... this is what I thought you looked like beforehand*: Tall, with dark brown eyes that flashed almost gold in the right light, slightly elven, with long dark brown hair like Arwen's, sorta.
Mithalwen *off on a guess to the avatarless*: A mid range height, with silvery grey eyes, a more human appearance, with delicate features.
MadBaggins: Short, like me, but with chopped off brown hair that falls just above her shoulders, to accent her brown eyes. Her hair is slightly curly, and she's full of energy, being bouncy, and cheerful most of the time.

And that's my thoughts.

Must go chat with Jandalf now, she's ONLINE!!!

May the Force be with you all!!

-Eowyn Skywalker
Eowyn Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote