View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 03:17 PM   #340
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakon View Post
I agree with the gifteds trusting each other to some extent. I think that the seer and ranger most likely trust each other but the hunter is one that distrusts the other gifteds. As for the wolves one is probably a feared, one is a distrusted person and the final one a trusted person.
Well... anything's possible– but we can't lynch toDay based on that reasoning, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariren Shadow View Post
Ok so yes Fea looks like a good guess but...I don't know. She's doomed anyway and the problem will be that toMorrow we won't be able to analyze votes because we just voted for a doomed player. I think that's whats getting to me. To me, it would seem that we would get two Day 1s then because we would have about as much to go on.
The trouble is, if we don't vote Fea, Hakon gets it, and I'm not really getting wolf-vibes off him; also the votes on him so far look pretty dodgy. He can't be the bear, either– not unless he's been trying to surrender all Day.

Quote:
I have four people I am most suspicous of. The first of these being Mormegil. I have a gut feeling that something is off with him and his vote for me seems way too rushed. I think he might be a wolf but this is just off of a gut feeling.

The next person is Sally. This is also mostly a gut feeling but also on some stuff she said. I think she might be the cobbler and trying to frame me. She said it looks like I want to be the cobbler and that makes me think that maybe she is the cobbler.
Well, she's suspiciously cheerful, which might mean she's back in her favourite role (she's pretty good at cobblering)... but to tell the truth, Hakon, it has occurred to me in the course of this Day that you might, in fact, be a cobbler.

Quote:
The third person is The Phantom. He actually seems very innocent it just that he is very active and suggesting good ideas. In in my opinion that is the best way to hide being a wolf.
And also the best way to catch wolves...

Quote:
What I originally thought was that Phantom was the bear with all of his bear talk. That leads me to my fourth person, Rikae. I think she might be the bear. I think this because she argued against Phantom's idea of the bear helping and my idea as well. This makes me think that she is the bear and she wishes to not help. Most of these are bad theories, oh well. Those are the four people I am most suspicious of.
Can't I be the bear, too, Hakon? I'm feeling left out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
A question for everyone: how do you feel about the phantom (in general, not in this game specifically). Do you tend to trust him?

Does anyone have strong feelings about Hakon, alona, Nessa or autume (the newer players, I think)?

Also, if you fear me, please step forward - I'd enjoy the ego boost.
a.) No.

b.) No.

c.) Yes.

EDIT: X'd since Rikae.