View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 06:49 AM   #213
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
So......I have to say I`m extremely dissapointed, we were given this amazing oppurtunity to get atleast 3 dreams known out of the Seer, and now we have nothing.
I can't say that didn't cross my mind too when I heard about the disaster of yesterDay (and really, I agree with Boro - no, no not AGAIN), but I'm not still ready to say I (or anyone else) should have had a different opinion, I don't think it would necessarily have worked (especially as Kit herself wasn't too enthusiastic, was she?) and I'm still not sure it'd have been fair.

Speaking of which:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwa
the fact that she was quick to disregard both Mnemo's plan and Pitch's suggestion as being "unfair" really bugs me, since they both follow the rules perfectly, and therefore are completely fair
Being according the rules does not always equal fair in life (and breaking the rules does not always equal unfair, except maybe in ww ). But I simply didn't like Mnemo's plan, it didn't feel fair to me even though it was allowed by the rules. I can't recall Pitch's suggestion exactly (or rather, all the different guard-vote suggestions are melting into one mess in my head and I can't remember who said what) but I kind of wavered on whether that was just smart or a bit immoral. But anyway, I ended up guard-voting Legate mostly just to know his role, so I would consider the fairness debate on that issue settled for my part.

Anyway, I find it confusing that Legate was all talking about the benefits of finding out people's roles and even developing the theories - I think - and now he is what he is.

And I'm not so sure about Kitanna's dream. She could have dreamt of someone she didn't mention (playing it safe from the Night-kill point of view) or maybe even Hakon (planning to leave clues by guard-votes) or then Mnemo, like Wilwa suggested, because that makes the most sense but then again she didn't speak very seer-dreamishly about her, at least in my opinion. I hate to discredit the seer's only remaining posts - but probably she dreamt of Mnemo, who's dead, and if she dreamt of someone else, the evidence is not clear enough that we could use it, so at least in my opinion much can't be found out (which sucks).

And I forgot to both do it and say I'll do it, but I'll reread the rules now because I'm still a bit confused of some aspects of this game and maybe that could even shed light on the Legate "mystery"...

Wilwa is confusing me to the point that I'm wondering whether I voted to save a wolf on the last minute again. *facepalm* But then again, she's not really that bad, I'll wait and see... It's just something in her overtly energetic or eager manner that bugs me. She's sort of too quick to draw conclusions, which never is a good sign. But I doubt I'm going to lynch-vote her toDay anyway, because if she's innocent it'd be good to keep her around because she's really contributing a lot and she's smart.

edit: xed with Eönwë and wilwax2 and Nerwen
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote