View Single Post
Old 06-18-2006, 04:47 PM   #14
alaklondewen
Song of Seregon

alaklondewen has just left Hobbiton.
Thumbs up

Very nice, Celuien...she's quite a disturbing woman...I like it!

Feanor had a great question on the old thread about filling out a survey so we can all get to know the new writers. This is what Helen had previously said:

Quote:
Originally posted by mark12_30
By the way, I'm trying to get a mental picture of each of you as writers and people, so I've been browsing profiles and questionnaires (remember "All About You"? I have very little info on either littlemanpoet or Imladris. If that's how you like it, I don't mean to pry! But if you'd like to add an "All About You" post or whatever that would be good too...

Part of the reason why I'm asking, is that I like to understand where people are coming from morally and spiritually-- mostly so I can avoid offending folks unneccessarily. Also I find it easier to explain what I'm thinking if I understand where others are coming from.

I think I'm formulating an RPG Writers' Questionaire of my own as I write this... (bubble, bubble, simmer...) Sure enough, here it is-- Please note it's totally OPTIONAL... If you do decide to fill it out you can either PM or email anwers-- no need to post 'em here if you don't want to.

optionaloptionaloptionaloptional
AllAboutFriendsOfNimrodel.rtf
optionaloptionaloptionaloptional
I say "yes" to filling them out if you are interested. I've only worked with Firefoot out of the new writers, so it would be a great way to get to know you all.

~Alak