View Single Post
Old 06-22-2002, 08:25 AM   #227
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Thalionyulma has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

GreatWarg, okay, I can live with that, being cantankerous and all! LOL [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] I’ve left it up to you if you’ll be joining the fray or not, being a young wolf, I didn’t know if you would want to test your skills against the big wargs – perhaps the mortals or orcs? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Besides, like Anarya, your writing skills are pretty good! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Anarya,
but don’t those “encounters” make it more fun? I’m sure the elf maiden can handle the wolf-rider, so I left him (it? And several orcs) to you! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
And…ummm… the movie hasn’t come out yet here! I’ll be sure to check it out when it does! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Phew! At least now I have a sword… we need more weapons (as we can carry w/out hindering us)… and arrows…

Alright then! Off to Dol Goldur we go!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I’m not sure if at this point we should dwell on the Nazguls. At this point in time, they would be scouring Anduin, near where Isildur had lost it. (By the info Gilthalion left us, I think) They would be searching for Gollum (um, Bilbo’s Gollum!) and Baggins… what are your thoughts on this? I’ll go with whatever both of you decide.