View Single Post
Old 05-19-2004, 07:52 AM   #142
Archsage Isaac
Animated Skeleton

Archsage Isaac has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Archsage Isaac
Isaac stood and watched Adu go back into the Inn. He'd struck another nerve. He thought about going into the inn to try and apologize, but decided not to. He'd spoken his share already, there was really nothing left for him to say. Her words had cut him like a knife. He walked back over to the tree he was sitting on earlier. He layed his head against the tree and closed his eyes, trying to think.

"What have I done? I've got to make things right before I leave." he said as he walked back into the inn, more precisely over to Adu. "Adu, I'm truly sorry. But take joy, you'll not see me again. I've decided to move my departure up to tonight, that is unless you have some specific reason for me to stay. I'll leave you to Hama. Good bye, Aduthondiel." he said. He slightly bowed and turned, walked back out the door, and sat near it, silently awaiting nightfall's approach...

Last edited by Archsage Isaac; 05-19-2004 at 03:44 PM.