View Single Post
Old 05-01-2003, 11:02 AM   #42
Firondoiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Firondoiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

A white horse daintily canters up to the red carpet. Firondoiel alights from her magnificent steed and nods to the cheering crowd. She is wearing green gown with a fitted bodice and a full skirt. On her head is a crown of spring flowers. She only pauses a moment to have her picture taken. Then she continues alone up the carpet.

As she reaches the door a great uruk approaches her. “Weapons?” He asks in a menacing voice. “Weapons?” Firondoiel repeats utterly confused. The uruk rolls his eyes and restates himself. “Do you have any weapons?” “Oh. Why didn’t you say so in the first place?” Firondoiel asks. The uruk gives Firondoiel an irritated look and says “Well do you?” “Of course. I always carry my twin daggers with me.” The uruk holds out his hand, “Then hand them over.” Firondoiel shakes her head, “I will not. If you say please I might consider it.” The uruk glares furiously but Firondoiel does not relent. “Please.” The uruk mumbles. “What? I didn’t quite hear.” Firondoiel lifts her hand to her ear. “Please!” The uruk yells. “No need to shout. I have elven hearing you know.” Firondoiel hands over her daggers. “There that wasn’t so difficult. If you would just mind your manners life would be easier for all of us.” The uruk backs out of Firondoiel’s way. “Just go in.” Firondoiel nods at the uruk and enters the Grand Hall.

Firondoilel spies Gimlie and the phantom and heads toward their table. “Hello guys.” She says, “I finally made it.” She sits at the table. “Have you seen the other girls yet?”

[ May 01, 2003: Message edited by: Firondoiel ]
"Forth, and fear no darkness. Arise. Arise, Riders of Théoden. Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered. A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending!"