View Single Post
Old 05-01-2003, 12:14 PM   #64
Arafangwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: WtR: 413 miles/Floating happily across the floor in the arms of The Phantom.....
Arafangwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Arafangwen Send a message via AIM to Arafangwen
Silmaril

All the cameras paused when they saw what was approching the red carpet. It was Arafangwen, sitting in the lap of her husband Legolas! No one had expected him to accompany her. As they paused at the carpet entrance, everyone was dazzeled by the beauty of the magnificent white horse they were upon, Shantolé. Legolas quickly slipped from the saddle to help his wife from her seat and onto the red carpet which he noticed was a particularly beautiful bright sort of red. To everyones suprise, Legolas gave Arafangwen a quick kiss, an encouraging word or two in Sindarin, and then re-mounted Shantolé and rode off. Arafangwen was quite nervous (this bieng her first party at the Downs)but did not show it as she confidently proceded to walk down the aisle in her beautiful floor length lavender dress with silver trim. At the door she reluctantly checked her two daggers with the orc on guard and proceded to enter the main room.

As she entered the room she immedietly noticed the phantom and her "company" sitting at the wrong table. I should probably ask them to accompany me to our designated table, she though to herself as she walked over to greet them.

[ May 01, 2003: Message edited by: Arafangwen ]