View Single Post
Old 11-08-2004, 08:29 PM   #16
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
1420!

Sjorging gazed up at the sky, it appeared to him that another snowstorm was coming. He wasn't bothered much by the weather, he had lived in Dale his whole life, and was used to the cold that would often hit the region. Much more so then the Gondorians in the south. But, he has to admit the weather has been getting to him lately. He looked and saw this lady coming from the distant. She appeared rather young, but a certain sterness was on her, and she definately looked tired.

"Who's this" he whispers to Gelding, who was standing right beside him.

"How should I know." he replies, "Probably one of the townsfolk."

"Na, can't be," Sjorging says, "she's coming from the wrong direction. She also looks rather exhausted. I bet them orcs got her town too." Sjorging hated orcs more then anything else that slithered on the earth.

Pretty soon Beluf came up to Sjorging, with the lady behind him, "This is lady Adranel, she's heading to Dale too, I said she could come with us."

Sjorging shoots a sharp glare at Beluf, he turns and faces Adranel, "Will you excuse us for a moment." Adranel nods her head, seeming as if she wasn't surprised at this. "What gives you the right to just go and tell people they can join us?" Sjorging says loudly, but making sure Adranel can't hear.

Beluf is slightly taken off by this attitude of Sjorging's, but he better get used to it. "Wel-l-l, I-I just figured, since she's going where we are, she could come along." Sjorging fixes his eyes on Adranel, and looks at her hard. Adranel returned the look with the same intensity, and it was Sjorging who withdrew his glance. "Next time you tell me or Gelding when you even think about having somebody join us." Beluf lets out a sigh, but walks back towards Adranel, with Sjorging and Gelding.

Sjorging again, gives a hard look at Adranel, like he's studying her. "Nobody's forcing you to come with us. Our road lies onward, to King Brand. If you desire, you may follow us until our road splits, if it does split. I'm sure you already know Beluf, I'm Sjorging, and this is Gelding. We leave tomorrow morning to try to get a head start before this storm hits us."

Last edited by Boromir88; 11-13-2004 at 08:53 PM.