View Single Post
Old 11-10-2004, 08:09 AM   #17
Beserker_Warrior
Pile O'Bones

Beserker_Warrior has just left Hobbiton.
Snagar stood knee high in a trench draped in fur. The whole world around him was a brilliant shining white. It was also freezing cold. " Curse this bad weather, we need warmth. Gushrag!" "Comin' Cheif, what do we need?" whined Gushrag. " Find us some food, and bring wood so we can light a fire in the caves below," Snagar snarled. Gushrag went loping off mumbling to himself, "One day I'll kill Snagar and then I'll be cheif that would be nic...."

A knife buried itself, hilt deep in Gushrag's back. " Thought you were better than me, aye, but no one's better than Snagar the Great, curse you scum," with that Snagar pulled out his knife, turned and walked to the caves. " You two, go find food and wood. Get going now before I skin the both of ye!" he roared andripped the top off of a flask of orc draght that he was holding.

The two small orcs scurried off to do their master's bidding. Snagar let loose a great laugh and started slopping the draght into his mouth. A few hours later two sentries were the only ones awake. Snagar lay on a bed of skins with an empty flask next to him and a mind full of dreams of bloodlust, war and victory.

Last edited by piosenniel; 11-10-2004 at 01:12 PM.