View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 04:49 AM   #128
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
Na' only 'tat but she says 'tat be t' spy. Now what say ye! D'ye think she could be? If she isn't 'ten I dun' thin' they'd a-be revealin' so early, so I don' thin' there'll be a challenge, which means we'll just ha'e to ma'e shure we don' trust 'er too much.
Trust this matey, she's no mutineer. She might be a co-conspirator - and that's a real and existing chance. But if she's not one of those, then why not reveal it? In that case she has nothing to loose or gain from remining in hiding.

But if she'd be a cursed co-conspie' the real spy knows it now - and should remain silent about it for then it surely is just Greenie trying to fish her/him to the fore and to reveal her/himself.

At the moment I don't think it matters much what we think or believe about her alignment, but it may become an issue later...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote