View Single Post
Old 09-13-2002, 01:36 PM   #48
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

No need to hurry the hobbits on to the boats. We can do that next week. The swan ships will take several days to get here; Pio will have more discussions with Mithadan and Ancalimon to tweak the plan. Pio still needs to decide where to place her key people for the osanwe transfer. Child, Rose, and Bird still need to go after the stray hobbits along the coast.

Child, while you are on your hobbit gathering mission with Rose and Bird, do you want to stumble on some spies of The Giver of Gifts (Sauron) and barely get away without being found out?

HELEN - I PM'd you about going ahead with the intitial meeting of the elders and Levanto - after that he can respond to them, and then return to the ship to tell Pio of his findings. There should still be a few more trips for him to set things up for the final rescue. Also, perhaps the elders could give him info on how often the guards patrol and when they are most present, and how they are armed.